Lead

Oct 15 09 4:22 PM

Tags : :

This is a little tool I put together to remove WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) completely from the OS, whilst still retaining genuine status and receiving all updates (optional aswell). You can also pass the genuine check in things like Windows Defender.

There will be no windows activation section in control panel (thanks to nononsence)

no slmgr

no nags, no prompts, nothing. WAT gone.

Screenshot:

Download:

[code]http://slics2.myftp.org/Tools/Hazar/RemoveWAT22.ZIP[/code]

In theory this should have a 100% success rate on all machines.

TO RUN SILENTLY
add /s as a switch
Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Oct 16 09 2:22 AM

Re: RemoveWAT - The perfect activation solution

Perfect solution indeed! I really liked though that with the batch files I could actually see what exactly happened

Does this have a watermark remover embedded?

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Oct 16 09 6:21 AM

Second button becomes 'Restore WAT' once you've run the program to remove WAT (first button). So yes, it is reversible.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Oct 16 09 12:30 PM

Works great here also in Mississippi!!! 2 Dell desktops..531 and 531S Build 7600 RTM

Hazar, had been using your loader since version 1.5 (option #2) and up to 1.61d no trouble - thank you sir.
My question..is the Remove WAT any better than the loader for any reason? Just curious. TYVM!!

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Oct 16 09 7:48 PM

Hazar, can you please upload the file to any other file sharing sites ?
Link is 404.
I want to grab the file. It is so exciting news... Thanks a lot....

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Oct 17 09 10:09 AM

thanks for link just one question iam i right in saying i can use this tool instead of the windows 7 loader after install of windows 7 and does it work on all os systems?

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Oct 17 09 2:29 PM

Okay, why are the two above mentioned files DIFFERENT sizes? ( File size: 1,025 KB ) ( Size: 87466.6666667 KB )
Will the real file please stand up!

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Oct 17 09 3:57 PM

Re: RemoveWAT -Lot of issues

I installed RemovewAT changed time to laterdate(eg 2012) rebooted twice after 1 hr intervals i get Watermark "Windows License is Expired" and every hour windows shutdown auomatically

What is the solution Mr.Hazar.

Thanks

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Oct 17 09 4:12 PM

@Seoulman http://www.2shared.com/file/8488078/37c ... veWAT.html it's the original

http://www.virustotal.com/de/analisis/c ... 1255785731

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Oct 17 09 10:56 PM

Didn't do anything for me...

Can anyone advise the "proper" order of operations with all these tools, loaders, activation things?

I installed the version from this site as suggested... installed all the updates, then tried RemoveWAT (its unfortunate that many of the download links are dead because the hosting provider is offline)... it rebooted my machine... and it says "29 days to activate. Activate Windows now" but clicking it does nothing.

Help anyone?

~G

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help